Thursday, July 4, 2013

3 x winner... / 3 x gewonnen

Did I tell you already that I won three times in the last two month? I didn´t know that I am so lucky before ;-).
 
Hab ich Euch eigentlich schon erzählt, dass ich in den letzten zwei Monaten drei mal gewonnen habe? Wusste gar nicht, dass ich so ein Glück habe ;-).
 
First I won a gorgeous package of Paper Piecing Pattern from sew-lchigo - Parisienne Cafe at the SewMamaSew! giveaway, thanks so much to verrykerryberry!!! I love the pattern of this label soooo much. I have to get the strawberries soon!

Zuerst habe ich ein grandioses Packet an Schnittmustern von sew-lchigo - Parisienne Cafe beim SewMamaSew! giveaway gewonnen, vielen Dank an verrykerryberry!!!  Ich liebe die Motive von diesem Label. Die Erdbeeren von ihr muss ich haben!
 
The second I won a gift coupon of 25 $  from Fort Worth fabric studios being part of the Quilter´s Favorites hosted  by Geta Grama from Geta's quilting Studio. And that´s what I ordered :)!

Als nächstes habe ich einen Geschenkgutschein in Höhe von 25 $ von Fort Worth fabric studios gewonnen, als ich bei Quilter´s Favorites von Geta Grama - Geta's quilting Studio mitgemacht habe. Und das gab´s dafür (naja, plus Porto natürlich)!
 

 And if this is not enough recently I won the gorgeous seehorse paper piecing pattern by Joanna from Shape Moth.

Und das habe ich kürzlich gewonnen: die Anleitung für das unglaublich süße Seepferdchen von Joanna - Shape Moth.

Be lucky and have a great day...

Viel Glück und Euch einen schönen Tag...

Aylin...

14 comments:

  1. Wow, Aylin, so lucky! I love all your winnings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tolle Gewinne! Bin gespannt was du daraus zauberst. LG bjmonitas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Answer to a No-Reply-Blogger:
      Vielen Dank, ich auch, aber das wird frühestens im August was :)

      Delete
  3. Toll! Wird Zeit, dass du Lotto spielst ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a lucky one this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting for you - I went through a winning streak once myself and it's a lot of fun. I love your shopping spree fabric. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Enjoy making the patterns and spending the gift certificate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zu soviel Glück kann frau dich nur beglückwünschen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you! I've seen those cafe-themed paper piecing projects around the web but didn't realized they went together... must go investigate now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky! And all brilliant prizes!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comment!
Dein Kommentar freut mich ungemein!

I will answer every comment via E-Mail. If you are a No-Reply-Blogger it will not work always :)
Ich werde jeden Kommentar via e-mail beantworten! Bei No-Reply Bloggern wird es manchmal schwierig mit dem Antworten :)