Saturday, July 27, 2013

Bee Germany Blocks Marked Off

After 3!!!! week of sewing abstinence I really got some withdrawel syndroms ;-). And because I am still not feeling really good, I thought I can start with the Bee Germany Blocks for D. from Sternwerfer. A beautiful and simple block design, it made so much fun but was a torture the same time, because you need the iron all the time it was so hot next to me and one thing we don´t need additional is heat (today will be 37 degree C.). I am very happy with the result and made 4 of them :). She is one of my selvadge deliverers ;-), thanks so much for this.

Nach 3!!! Wochen Nähabstinenz hatte ich echt Entzugserscheinungen ;-). Und weil ich immer noch nicht so richtig auf der Höhe bin, dachte ich mir, ich fang mal mit den Bee Germany Blöcken für D. von Sternwerfer an. Ein wunderschönes und einfaches Block-Design. Es hat riesig Spaß gemacht und war gleichzeitig Folter. Weil man hier immer das Bügeleisen braucht, war es auch immer an und strahlte eine Hitze aus, die man bei über 30 Grad nicht zusätzlich braucht - heute sollen sogar 37 Grad werden. Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit dem Ergebnis und habe gleich vier gemacht :). Sie ist ja auch eine meiner Webkanten-Lieferanten M-), dafür nochmal riesigen Dank!!!

 

So I can mark off one of my To Do´s. I bought this funny memo pad in London and had to change it a bit. Who wantes to make some stuff for the household LOL.

Nun kann ich das von meiner To Do Liste streichen. Diesen witzigen Block habe ich in London gekauft und ein wenig angepasst, wer will schon Sachen für den Haushalt machen LOL.

 

Also I am reading lots of London Recaps, which is great to see the same event from different eyes. 

Außerden lese ich gerade eine Menge London Reviews, macht riesig Spaß, das gleiche Event mit anderen Augen zu sehen.

Have a great day... / Euch einen wunderschönen Tag...

Aylin...

9 comments:

  1. Na das ist doch eine To-Do-Liste, die mir gefällt :-)
    Besonders der shopping-part.
    Die Blöcke sind schön, machen richtig Lust, dieses Muster auch mal zu nähen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list Aylin!! I agree, who wants to do things for the house when there is sewing to be done! Love the shopping list too! Hope you're feeling better soon! Maybe some sewing will help! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's a lot of seams to iron - but worth it because the final block is very beautiful! I like what you did with your To-Do list!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hihi. Ne Menge zu tun.
    So ein bißchen neidisch auf Eure Nähtreffen ja. Airplane bag. *staun* wie cool wäre das, das mit jemandem zusammwn zu nähen. Ihr könnt Euch glücklich schätzen. Bin schon gespannt auf die Ergebnisse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a lovely block. I sure hope you feel better and the heat goes away too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eine tolle to-do-Liste. Na dann frisch ans Werk.
    Liebe grüße von mir

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great block. Hope you feel better soon Aylin! And I approve of your amendment to the form but maybe you need to delegate more as it all seems to be down to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love skinny log log-cabin blocks! Yours is especially nice with the reds throughout.

    We followers will be the first to know when you get to the linky-party note on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those blocks are great!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comment!
Dein Kommentar freut mich ungemein!

I will answer every comment via E-Mail. If you are a No-Reply-Blogger it will not work always :)
Ich werde jeden Kommentar via e-mail beantworten! Bei No-Reply Bloggern wird es manchmal schwierig mit dem Antworten :)