Thursday, April 25, 2013

Post from everywhere / Post von überall


I have to confess, that I am always curious, when I find a yellow note in my mailbox: You can pick the parcel the next day!

At the moment I am waiting for 3, no - now for 2 parcels I ordered weeks ago, so I had no idea which one this could be…. Yeah, my handles from Hong Kong arrived – I want to try new bags. Yes, I know, it´s not good for the ecobalance, but it is unbelievable but true, that almost everything is cheaper elsewhere. You order in USA, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia and UK just like this – insane!

But I promised myself to buy less fabrics this year and until now I am on the right track :)




Ich muss gestehen, dass ich immer noch super neugierig bin, wenn ich einen gelben Zettel im Briefkasten habe: Sie können Ihr Paket bei der Post abholen!

Z.Z. habe ich mal wieder 3 Bestellungen laufen, ähem jetz noch 2, die aber schon einige Wochen her sind, also wusste ich nicht, was mich erwartet… Juhu, meine Taschenhenkel aus Hong Kong sind da, ich will neue Taschen ausprobieren. Ja, ich weiß -  Ökobilanz und so, aber leider ist es unglaublich, dass dennoch fast alles billiger ist als hier. Man bestellt dann eben mal in USA, Hong Kong, Japan, Australien oder UK – Wahnsinn!

Aber ich bin meinem Vorsatz bisher treu geblieben und habe viel weniger bestellt als letztes Jahr :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your comment!
Dein Kommentar freut mich ungemein!

I will answer every comment via E-Mail. If you are a No-Reply-Blogger it will not work always :)
Ich werde jeden Kommentar via e-mail beantworten! Bei No-Reply Bloggern wird es manchmal schwierig mit dem Antworten :)