Thursday, March 13, 2014

Scrappy Flanell Pillows



I found my Anna Maria Horner flanell scraps which I stuffed into a plastic zipper bag. So glad they came through my fingers last week. I am producing stuff for my market, so cosy pillows are perfect.

Ich habe letzte Woche die Plastiktüte mit meinen Anna Maria Horner Flanellresten gefunden - zum Glück! Da ich gerade am Produzieren bin für meinen Markt in 2,5 Wochen, sind solche kuschligen Kissen natürlich perfekt.
I just started cutting the scraps in rectangles and squares and took the selvedges to make three beautiful and very soft pillows. They are all not too big with 14 x 14 inch. When my Girl saw the first pillow, she took it away to keep it, but I could convince her for the moment, that she has a lot of pillows on her bed already. 

Ich habe einfach angefangen Rechtecke und Quadrate zu schneiden und hab auch noch die Webkanten verbraucht, um drei wunderschöne und super weiche Kissen zu nähen. Sie sind nicht so groß mit ihren 40 x 40 cm. Als meine Tochter das erste Kissen sah, war es auch schon verschwunden. Ich konnte sie aber erst Mal überzeugen, dass sie doch wirklich genug Kissen auf ihrem Bett hat.

Today I am going to try to sew some endless scarfs.

Heute versuche ich ein paar Loop Schals zu nähen.

Thanks for stopping by... / Danke für´s Vorbeischauen...

Aylin...

PS: linked with Let´s Bee Social

8 comments:

  1. Sweet and soft - those pillows look so inviting! I can see how your daughter would want to adopt one! Love the selvage panel. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hab sie schon auf Instagram bewundert und hab das Gefühl, sie an meiner Backe zu spüren! Tolle Idee und super Kissen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The selvage panel looks really good, what a great idea. I just love soft plump cushions anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, bright and cheery. They also look super cozy. I can see why they do well at market. It would be hard to buy, just one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, die sehen super aus! Eine gute Idee für die Resteverwertung!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. I just backed a quilt with her flannel and it is very soft so I am sure these will be popular at the market.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comment!
Dein Kommentar freut mich ungemein!

I will answer every comment via E-Mail. If you are a No-Reply-Blogger it will not work always :)
Ich werde jeden Kommentar via e-mail beantworten! Bei No-Reply Bloggern wird es manchmal schwierig mit dem Antworten :)