Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Ohhhh No!!!

I am so Sorry... I wanted to delete the already repleyed comments in my Blogger.com to make it clearer and now I deleted them (16) in real under my posts. I am so Sorry, I am so pleased about all your lovely comments and it was Not by purpose :-(....

Es tut mir so Leid. Ich wollte doch nur aufräumen, um den Durchblick nicht zu verlieren und habe versehentlich 16 Kommentare von euch richtig gelöscht. So Sorry, ich freue mich doch echt riesig über eure Anteilnahme. So ein Mist aber auch... :-(

I am still learning this blogging...
Ich lerne halt immer noch dieses bloggen...

Aylin...

2 comments:

You make my day with your comment!
Dein Kommentar freut mich ungemein!

I will answer every comment via E-Mail. If you are a No-Reply-Blogger it will not work always :)
Ich werde jeden Kommentar via e-mail beantworten! Bei No-Reply Bloggern wird es manchmal schwierig mit dem Antworten :)