Thursday, May 30, 2013

ScrappyMania

I cannot help it, but there is no way for me to throw away scraps or leftovers LOL.

Was soll ich machen, ich kann einfach keine Reste oder übergebliebene Teile wegwerfen LOL.

It is so satisfying to create new things from them - I think I repeat myself, but it is so true!

Es ist derart befriedigend neue Dinge aus ihnen herzustellen - ich glaube, ich wiederhole mich, aber es ist einfach so!




Love those leftover-pillows. I ´ll take them to the markets where I will be at the weekend. I am so curious how this is going to work.

Liebe die beiden Rest-Kissen und werde sie mit auf die Märkte am Wochenende nehmen. Bin so gespannt, wie das wird.

These two pillows are made of my leftovers from my Bee Germany meets MoStashBee project.

Die beiden Kissen sind aus den Resten meines Bee Germany meets MoStashBee Projektes entsprungen.
                                       

Thank´s for stopping by... / Danke für´s Vorbeischauen...

Aylin...

14 comments:

  1. These look wonderful Aylin! I don't like throwing scraps out either, I'm just not as good as you at using them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am terrible at using my scraps, after seeing these two gorgeous cushions I think I might have to try harder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Aylin, ich kann mich gar nicht satt segen an deinen beiden neuen Kissen!!! Die sind so toll geworden! Nachahmung ist da auf keinen Fall ausgeschlossen.
    Liebe Grüße von mir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet these pillows sell quickly! Love them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super schön! Auf welchen Märkten bist Du denn am WE, vielleicht besuche ich Dich ja diesmal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the interesting curves and colour combinations. Scraps like these are definitely too good to throw away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die Farben mag ich zusammen sehr. Und wenn es um Scraps geht, bin ich sowieso immer ganz hin und weg. Klasse! Ich bin mir sicher, die werden ganz schnell Liebhaber finden.

    LG Betty

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are both gorgeous. good luck selling them at market!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love scraps too! As if you couldn't tell! LOL Your scrappy pillows are fabulous! I would purchase them in a heartbeat! Love the colors you've chosen and the quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hallo Aylin,
    du hast zwei zauberschöne Kissen aus den Resten genäht...ich bin begeistert...
    herzlichst Steffi

    ReplyDelete
  11. sehr schick geworden, besonders das Muster, was Du schon mal genäht hast (Namen vergessen). Und es ist wirklich schön, aus Stoffen etwas zu schaffen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are just fantastic! I love them!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comment!
Dein Kommentar freut mich ungemein!

I will answer every comment via E-Mail. If you are a No-Reply-Blogger it will not work always :)
Ich werde jeden Kommentar via e-mail beantworten! Bei No-Reply Bloggern wird es manchmal schwierig mit dem Antworten :)