Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Almost 5 days off...

Ok, after almost 5 days off, I feel I could sew a bit again ;-)

Ok, nach 5 Tagen ohne, habe ich das Gefühl, ich könnte wieder ein wenig nähen ;-)
 
Time is running against my Proverbial Quilt for my daughter and I still haven´t found my pattern, so I started to make my own letters until I find it (hopefully at the weekend, when clean up my sewing mess from the last weeks).
 
Die Zeit rennt gegen den Proverbial Quilt für meine Tochter und ich habe dieses bl... Muster immer noch nicht gefunden, also habe ich mir nun die ersten Buchstaben selbst gemalt, bis ich es endlich finde (hoffentlich am WE, wenn ich das Nähchaos der letzten Woche beseitigt habe).
I want to finish the first part of the text (80 letters) in June, if not, I have no chance to finish it in time till the 5th of August, when the highschool begins. Only the A´s are ready.
 
Ich will im Juni den ersten Teil des Textes geschafft haben, ansonsten kann ich das mit dem Verschenken am 5.8. vergessen, denn hier geht´s mit der Oberschule los. Nur die A´s habe ich schon.
 
 
The text is the lullaby song I sang to her, when she was Little (somtimes I do it still ;-) ). The backside will be big triangles from  Anna Maria Horner flannel fabrics. She is away for one week in June,  so I have to take the chance and make as much as I can, because I don´t have to remove the sewing all the time :).
 
Der Text ist das Einschlaflied, dass ich ihr immer vorgesungen habe (manchmal auch jetzt noch ;-) ). Auf die Rückseite kommen große Dreiecke mit Maria Horner Flannellen. Sie ist für eine Woche im June weg, so dass ich die Chance nutzen muss, so viel wie möglich zu schaffen, weil ich den ganzen Kram dann nicht immer wegräumen muss :).
 
I´m linking this up with A lovely Years of Finishes...
... and WIP Wednesday...
 
 
 
 
Thank´s for stopping by... / Danke für´s Vorbeischauen...
 
Aylin

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely idea for a very special quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ist das süß!!!! Da hast du aber noch ne Menge Buchstaben vor dir - aber das wird sich lohen, denn so ein liebvolles Geschenk ist es wert. Und mit den Stoffen wird´s total schön, bin schon auf das Ergebnis gespannt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely quilt idea! Good luck for getting it done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea. Hope you get most of it accomplished before she comes back home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks lovely and it is so sweet, great fabric choices!

    I am stopping by from the WIP hop, hop on by if you can! http://domesticdeficitdisorder.blogspot.com/2013/06/wip-wednesday-june-4th-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Freu mich schon den fertigen Quilt zu sehen...
    herzlichst Steffi

    ReplyDelete
  7. This will be such a meaningful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see it - the As look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fantastic! And it looks like you made up a great pattern!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comment!
Dein Kommentar freut mich ungemein!

I will answer every comment via E-Mail. If you are a No-Reply-Blogger it will not work always :)
Ich werde jeden Kommentar via e-mail beantworten! Bei No-Reply Bloggern wird es manchmal schwierig mit dem Antworten :)