Monday, June 17, 2013

QAYG at BMQG :)

Yesterday it was my turn to show Quilt As You Go (QAYG) at the BerlinModernQuiltGuild (BMQG). It was such a relaxed and lovely afternoon with a little group, that´s what I needed after very busy 5 days. I was even so busy that I forgot a party on Saturday, where I really wanted to be...

Gestern war ich dran in der BerlinModernQuiltGuild (BMQG) Quilt As You Go (QAYG) zu zeigen, was auf Neudeutsch so viel heißt wie, quilten, wie es gerade kommt. Es war ein unglaublich entspannter und super netter Nachmittag mit einer kleinen Gruppe, genau das, was ich nach den letzten sehr stressigen 5 Tagen gebraucht habe. Ich war sogar so verplant, dass ich am Samstag eine Party verpasst habe, so ein Mist!!!

But we made beautiful little things yesterday :)
And I am not sure, what to do with my 8,5 x 8,5 Inch flower, do you have an idea?

Aber dafür haben wir gestern schöne Sachen gezaubert :)
Und nu bin ich nicht sicher, was ich mit meiner 8,5 x 8,5 Inch Blume mache, eine Idee?

And today the Landmädel QAL - a German Version of the Farmers Wife QAL starts with Susi ;-), you are welcome to join whenever you like!

Ach ja und heute beginnt übrigens der Landmädel QAL bei Susi, wo man immer zu jedem Zeitpunkt einsteigen kann!



Thank´s for stopping by... / Danke für´s Vorbeischauen...

Aylin...

4 comments:

  1. i think it would be a pretty little potholder. great stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw "BMQG" and thought Boston MQG(they are a guild local to me)! I love that you are in the Berlin BMQG. You could make your lovely piece into a zip pouch, or add panels and make a tote bag! I love the pinks and greens and the fabrics you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking of making a quilt full of these blocks of different sizes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore that little flower block. The colours and the fabrics you chose are superb! I agree that it is worthy of a stand alone project. A mug rug, perhaps?

    Glad to have 'met' you through the Summer Blog Hop!

    Lorna:)
    http://sewfreshquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comment!
Dein Kommentar freut mich ungemein!

I will answer every comment via E-Mail. If you are a No-Reply-Blogger it will not work always :)
Ich werde jeden Kommentar via e-mail beantworten! Bei No-Reply Bloggern wird es manchmal schwierig mit dem Antworten :)