Wednesday, June 19, 2013

WIP Wednesday in Letters

I am so glad that I managed to sew two words today, they mean: Are you ... I am hopefully going to finish this quilt for my girl in time.

Ich bin so froh, dass ich es heute geschafft habe, 2 Wörter zu nähen... Ich werde den Quilt für meine Süße hoffentlich rechtzeitig fertig bekommen.

Even Obama was surprised about the heat in Berlin and took off his jacket, it´s to hot for more words ;-),

Sogar Obama war über die Hitze in Berlin erstaunt und hat sein Jacket ausgezogen, es ist zu heiß für mehr Worte ;-)

I am linking this up with Lee from freshly piece!

Thank´s for stopping by... / Danke für´s Vorbeischauen...

3 comments:

  1. fun, fun, fun!!! This is going to be one amazing quilt. Hope you stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful job! It is very hot here in Florida, in the US right now as well.

    Stopping by from the WIP hop :)
    http://domesticdeficitdisorder.blogspot.com/2013/06/wip-wednesday-june-19th-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute! I love the variety of fun little low-volume prints you're using in the background. Here near Boston we are cold, but...these letters still look sweet and summery!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comment!
Dein Kommentar freut mich ungemein!

I will answer every comment via E-Mail. If you are a No-Reply-Blogger it will not work always :)
Ich werde jeden Kommentar via e-mail beantworten! Bei No-Reply Bloggern wird es manchmal schwierig mit dem Antworten :)