Saturday, June 22, 2013

Ikea Without Looking Left or Right

Ok, today I was at IKEA again and I did it. I just bought what I intended and NOTHING ELSE!!! I am proud, really proud ;-).

Ok, heute are ich mal wieder bei IKEA und ich hab´s getan. Ich habe nur gekauft, wofür ich auch hin gegangen bin, NICHTS ANDERES!!! Ich bin echt stolz auf mich, ehrlich ;-)

My girl is in a sport camp for one week  - so sewing, meeting friends and by and bulid a wardrobe for my girl as a surprise. The wardrobe is built with my brother in 3.5 hours including sliding doors, we´ve been a real good team, but it was so exhausting. Have a look before and after:

Meine Tochter ist für eine Woche in einem Sportcamp  - Nähen, Freunde treffen und einen Kleiderschrankt für meine Süße aufbauen ist angesagt. Der Schrank war nach 3,5 Stunden aufgebaut inklusive Schiebetüren, wir waren ein richtig gutes Team, aber ich bin total platt. Vorher - nacher:


And my letters are going on and on. Unfortunately my day has only 24 hours and my energie is limited, so I cannot finish all my text... It´s really great fun to sew them!!!

Und ich komme mit meinem Buchstaben voran. Leider hat mein Tag nur 24 Stunden and meine Energie ist begrenzt, sonst würde ich den ganzen Text fertig nähen... Es macht riesig Spaß, die Buchstaben zu nähen!!!





Linking up with W.i.P. Wednesday at Freshly Pieced and Better Off Thread.

Thank´s for stopping by... / Danke für´s Vorbeischauen...

Aylin...


15 comments:

  1. I love the letters!! The new wardrobe looks great but I can't believe you only bought what you needed in IKEA - did you wear blinkers?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Das ist echt ne Glanzleistung bei Ikea nur das zu kaufen, was man wirklich auf der Liste stehen hat!!! Dein Text wird auch eine Glanzleistung soviel ist jetzt schon sicher. LG bjmonitas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your letters are lovely, and good for you to just buy what you planned at IKEA. I do not think I have ever accomplished that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is a wonderful surprise for your daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Answer to a no-reply-blogger:

      Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  6. Beautiful letters. Now I want to go to IKEA too, but I should probably not go there without a plan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing letter blocks!!

    Beautiful wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lots of letters! very cool fabrics that make each one unique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. answer to a no reply Blogger:
      Thank´s so much!!!

      Delete
  9. Love the letters. What will it say when you are finished?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Answer to a no reply Blogger:
      Thanks :)
      It is the text of a German Lullaby and means something like: if you are tired my Sweetheart I will cuddle you into sleep and so on ;-)
      The other side will be for cool Teenagers with AMH Flanells, so she can Keep this letter side for her ;-)

      Delete
  10. Love your letters! And i love how all the fabrics are different, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing your entertaining adventure, reminding us that even in the most mundane tasks, there's room for humor and excitement. May your future IKEA endeavors be filled with amusement, and may your bargain-hunting expeditions with dickssportinggoods coupon continue to bring you joy and fantastic savings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. want to express my appreciation for your entertaining and relatable blog post about tackling the IKEA experience. discount wholesalers inc provided an interesting perspective on the value it brings to the shopping landscape.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comment!
Dein Kommentar freut mich ungemein!

I will answer every comment via E-Mail. If you are a No-Reply-Blogger it will not work always :)
Ich werde jeden Kommentar via e-mail beantworten! Bei No-Reply Bloggern wird es manchmal schwierig mit dem Antworten :)